MARITIME PHOTO CONTEST
Romcrew invites the Romanian Maritime Community to participate in what is going to be an annual photo contest. The competition will be overseen by our consultant panel of maritime industry experts.
1. Only Romanian Professionals & Students can participate in the contest.
2. Each image sent must be of minimum 1 MB preferably in .jpeg or .jpg format.
3. The deadline for submission is 1st of May every year, just before European Maritime Day.
4. The winners are selected during the 2 week period following the deadline and awarded during the European Maritime Day ceremony that will be held in the Naval Academy.
5. The photos must have a maritime motif, mainly onboard, offshore, shipyard or port activity.
6. You must give each image a title, and submit information about the location where the picture was taken.
7. Each candidate can submit up to 10 photos.
Judging and selection :
1. All photos submitted will enter the competition and will be judged by a panel of maritime industry experts. The best 15 contributions will be awarded special prizes that will be granted by our top advocates.
2. The 5 best photos will be awarded substantial prizes like the latest GoPro cameras and smartphones. The Top 5 prize fund will be decided at the beginning of May depending on the number of advocates willing to contribute.
3. All participants will receive a "Photography Diploma" signed by our experts panel and with the Naval Academy logo.
1. We reserve the right to publish any photographs entered in the contest in the publications of Romcrew.com
Please mark your entries with name, telephone number and e-mail, additional to the name of your ship and your working title.
2. Do not submit photographs taken by someone other than yourself. It is your responsibility to have copyright of the photographs and to make sure the person(s) in the photo has approved the publication. Photographs must have been taken within two years before date of entry, and must not have been previously published.
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO HERE : https://www.myairbridge.com/en/
GET THE LINK AND EMAIL IT TO US AT :
DON'T FORGET TO ATTACH YOUR DETAILS